* Clones Emporio Armani's Stronger With You very well
* Good blend of sweet, spice, vanilla, amber, musk, and wood aromas
* Strong equal emphasis on spice and vanilla in the base
* Brighter and fresher than Stronger With You
* Actually projects better off of skin than Stronger With You
* High quality for the price
* High quality heavy bottle
* Vanilla is not as strong or rich as the original
* Not as warm as the original
Your Touch is a pretty good clone of Stronger With You. I live near a Sephora and was able to try out the original and compare them. Your Touch is actually better in some ways. It's a noticeably stronger projector and radiates much better off of the skin. It places an equal emphasis on the spices and the vanilla and is much brighter and fresher.
On the flip side, it's not as warm as the original which heavily emphasizes the vanilla. Side by side, that vanilla is noticeably stronger and much richer in Stronger With You. But Stronger With You also has terrible projection so that richer warmth doesn't really mean much if people can't smell it off of you.
Your Touch is reasonably close to Stronger With You and honestly performs way better for an excellent price. It's a worthwhile addition to your collection if you don't already own any other similar amber style fragrances with spice and vanilla aromas.
To be smelled in the air only, not close up on the skin or clothes immediately cause it smells like old makeup. In the air, this is heavenly. I just got it, sprayed once on the back of my hand, and man o man... it has filled the air with reminds me a bit of Spicebomb, Azzaro Wanted by Night, Diesel the Brave Tattoo, etc. Fantastic smell and purchased for 25$CAD!! Great for all seasons except for summer days as it's on the strong projection side and I see becoming cloying in the heat (will have to give it a try then and see though). For the younger people, on the playful side, socializing and clubbing, etc.