This is addictive, it smells delicious and identical to TF lost cherry. Lasts 12 hrs in clothes and 6 on my skin. Ladies, layer with JPG la belle and you’ll be told you smell delicious
* Good clone of Tom Ford Electric Cherry
* Pleasant sweet, cherry and musk aromas
* Suitable for all seasons, especially summer
* Affordable and insanely high value compared to Electric Cherry
* Heavy bottle
* Cherry note fades away, leaving just a musk forward drydown
* Much less complex than its brethren Just Peach cologne
* Despite the name, there are no booze notes in the aroma which would have set it apart
Boozy Cherry is a very pleasant cherry forward cologne. It's a clone of Tom Ford Electric Cherry and has the exact same strengths and weakness. It's got a strong cherry blast on the opening and has a nice musky drydown. The cherry dies off within a couple of hours, however, leaving only the musk behind.
This is a very straightforward cologne and is suitable for both sexes all seasons, especially Summer. It's a far better deal than Electric Cherry and is an easy recommend on price alone. Just bear in mind that it has pretty much the same strengths and weaknesses. Pendora's own Just Peach is a more complex fruit forward cologne.
Interestingly, Boozy Cherry actually lacks the booze note it's title alludes to. Had it included one, it actually would be a unique killer fragrance and much better than even Tom Ford's own other cherry fragrances Cherry Smoke and Lost Cherry which add wood and vanilla notes respectively to set them apart.
At first spray it smelled like cough syrup but it got better with the dry down. Still on the fence with this one but it’s growing on me.
Smells a bit like cough syrup drys down nice last about 4 hours did have someone tell me I smell like a lounge singer in a smokey room