* Very appealing and surprisingly complex scent that mixes citrus, fruit, gourmand and fougere styles of aromas very well
* Smooth texture to the scent
* Good flanker to the Jaguar Classic line that complements Jaguar Classic Red in particular
* Very affordable
* Poor overall performance; requires both overspraying and repeat spraying throughout the day
* Much higher quality citrus and gourmand colognes available on the market that could be layered together for the same effect
Jaguar Classic Gold is a very well blended scent that is more complex than it lets on. It mixes citrus, tropical banana, vanilla, musk and lavender aromas together and comes up with something very nice. It's appealing but not overdone, and the smoothness to the aroma's texture is very noticeable and pleasant. The banana note, while synthetic, does give a very unique touch to this cologne and I haven't really smelled it in any other cologne before. It's a great complement in particular to the line's Classic Red flanker which has a very nice berry note.
The major drawback is that it's a poor performer overall. It requires overspraying on first application and respraying throughout the day for an average performance. The entire Jaguar Classic like suffers from this issue overall. If the formulas were strengthened and the quality improved, this could be up there with the Bentley line in terms of reputation and price. As it is, a low priced Jaguar cologne line seems contrary to the image the Jaguar car line represents.
Still, this is extremely affordable and a very nice scent. I recommend it for daily use. I find it suitable for both sexes just like Classic Red and it is more suited to younger users for work, school, gym and overall day use.
My favourite perfume
This is such a warm cozy scent. Who ever is near will want to get closer and enjoy the sensual fragrance. Smells more expensive than it costs.
I don't really like it. Well for that price, I wasn't surprised.