5 best perfumes for men's
From classic brand to modern brands we picked the best scents for men
Buying colognes for men is not easy because there are hundreds and thousands of perfumes and colognes out there to buy from many different luxury brands, those can make or spoil our personality. and you know that a properly chosen cologne can make your personality and transform your life. So which are Best smelling cologne for men? Let’s find out.
- Sauvage Christian Dior - House of Dior introduced Sauvage in 2015 and it became an instant hit. Sauvage by Christion Dior combined with some of the top fresh notes such as Calabrian Bergamot, lavender, Vetiver, Pepper etc. the nose behind this scent is Francois Demachy. Sauvage is one of the best perfumes for the man because it is a fresh and citrusy scent and the great balance of base and top notes makes it last long in summer days.
- One Million Paco Rabbane – this golden fragrance was created in 2008 by acclaimed perfumers Olivier Pescheux, Michel Girard and Christophe Raynaud, this fresh but warm combo of citrus fruits, woods and spices have become a true contemporary classic. Combined with featuring blood mandarin, mint and grapefruit, with occasional hints of rose and amber. It has decent power to stay fresh for the day but warm enough for evening.
- Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme – this scent was introduced in 2009byperfumers Dominique Ropion, Anne Flipo and Pierre Wargnye. This scent is the best for who want a perfume that attracts women's and also if you want to smell good not overpowered than this is the best scent for men's. this features a cardamom head with faint notes of bergamot and lavender that makes it a great scent for dating and by wearing this scent you will receive compliments from everyone.
- Armaf Club De Nuit Intense – this fragrance was launched in 2012 and nose behind this perfume is Oliver Polge. Club De Nuit intense by Armaf is a masculine scent featuring top notes lemon, Black Currant, Apple, pineapple, bergamot with occasional hints of Vanilla and patchouli. This fragrance has great balance from top notes to base notes that makes it last all day.
- Eros Versace – this cologne was created by perfumer Aurelien Guichard and launched in 2012. This cologne gives you a refreshment with notes like mint, lemon, Tonka bean, geranium and green apple. The addictive sensual nature of the scent is great for all occasions. This is the cologne for that women raves about.
Sample block quote
Nam tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla deumantos sollicitudin delos felis. pellentesque diam dolor an elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. curabitur semper sagittis mino de condimentum.